Thursday 8 September 2011

Mr Crabtree TV Comeback!

According to Angling Times Mr Crabtree is to make a TV comeback.Angling writer John Bailey is to appear as the legendary Mr Crabtree in a new channel 4 series.I look forward to this series with great anticipation thumbing through Bernard Venables cartoon strips was a great inspiration to me as a child,there may be some poetic license as the fishing is perhaps a little behind the times but if it can capture the charm of the books it can't fail.Angling Times will reveal details of when the show is due to go out.

1 comment:

Carp Fishing said...

I have discussed your posts with my friends, they have also watched these posts and they have also like these posts very much. Like me my friends also started taking more interests in carp fishing before that, they do some other fishing but after watching your posts they have said that now they would do only carp fishing and nothing else. I love carp fishing madly and your blog is very informative and great . and all the picture in your blog is fabulous and every one like this who are intrusting in fish and fishing like me keep it up and keep sharing such a great and awesome information about fishing thanks.